Return & refund policy for purchases on coop.com.au
- Non-digital goods may be returned for a refund provided they are sent back within 14 days of delivery in a saleable condition, accompanied by the tax invoice.
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than it being faulty or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- If the product is faulty a new copy will be supplied.
- Exchanges or returns of software products will only be accepted in sealed, unopened packaging, except where the product is found to be faulty.
- Digital products cannot be returned or exchanged after purchase unless faulty.
- Goods that are packaged with a digital product, or an access code, cannot be returned or exchanged if the digital product/access code has been opened or accessed unless faulty.
- Refunds or exchanges cannot be given for lost or stolen gift cards/vouchers.
- Co-op Membership is non-refundable.