You can chose Buy Now, Pay Later, for all orders up to $1000
Buy now, Pay Later, is powered by ZipMoney with their product zipPay.
Who can apply?
Any Australian citizen or permanent resident, who is 18 years or older and is employed, earning at least $300 per week.
What do I get?
- Up to $1,000 Shopping Account
- Easy monthly payments as low as $40/mth (Up to 6 months max)
- 1 month free to pay your balance in full; or pay back monthly ($5 monthly fee charged each subsequent month after the first free month)
- Shop without a credit card
- Pay no interest ever on any purchase.
How does it work?
- Connect with Facebook or PayPal to instantly create your account. (Your private info and timeline is safe.)
- If approved you will be redirected back to the cart, and you can finalise your purchase.
- You pay ZipMoney back over time in easy monthly payments as low as $40. No interest ever! (Co-op gets the full order amount from ZipMoney)
Features and benefits
- A $1,000 account to shop anytime
- 1 month free to pay your balance in full; or pay back monthly. Only $5.00/mth account fee for subsequent months.
- Shop without a credit card - safe and secure.
How much does it cost?
At the end of every billing month, you can choose to pay off your balance in full, or simply make a payment that suits your budget (note: there is a minimum repayment of $40 per month required).
A $5 monthly account service fee is added to your account for any month you have an outstanding balance.
There is NO establishment fee to setup your account and NO INTEREST ever!
If you have repaid your balance in full within 30 days you will never be charged any fees!
Additionally, once you have repaid your balance down to $0, no fees will be charged to your account – it will simply remain open waiting for you to use again for your next purchase!
A quick example:
Sarah is buying textbooks. Total value of her academic books are $450.
She needs to buy them today to have them on time for the lecture, but she doesn't get her salary for another 2 weeks, and really don't want to use her credit card because she's paying a nasty 15-20% interest.
She chooses to use Buy Now, Pay later. First, creates a shopping account of $1000, and then is able to finalise her purchase after returning to the cart with her new Buy Now, Pay Later account.
The order is instantly placed and her books are prepared for postage to her.
Sarah now has 30 days to pay for her order in full, without incurring any additional fees. Alternatively, she could choose to pay it in monthly installments for a flat fee of $5 per month there is an outstanding balance.
Be mindful of the $5 monthly fee for having a balance, after the first month free.
Please don't leave your account open with small amounts.
If you have an outstanding of $10 and drag it out for a month you'll be charged a $5 fee.
That would be equivalent to paying 50% in interest, so please keep your Buy Now, Pay Later account in mind while a balance is still owing.
We have offered this service to give students a financial break, so please help us help you, and be sure to pay off the account as quickly as you can. Use the option wisely. If you have any doubts please contact us.